The objective of this Program is to portray detailed information on Global Warming along with technical aspects, and let the people understand it in a detailed way, as it’s very important to save our EARTH from GLOBAL WARMING.
PARTICIPATION IS ACCEPTED THROUGH CLIMATE COUNSELLORS AND EARTH AMBASSADORS.
|Age Group||Above 16|
|Schedule||Jan - April | July - Oct|
|Accepted through||Climate Counsellor|
|Age Group||Above 12|
|Schedule||April - June|
|Accepted through||Earth Ambassador|
Climate Counsellor is a leadership role. Each Climate Counsellor for Green (R)evolution Program is entitled to multiple benefits on their role completion. To know more about the responsibilities of Climate Counsellor
Earth Ambassadors are public initiators of Green (R)evolution Public Program. Apply as Earth Ambassadors to contribute in action against Climate Change. Your application will be screened and further details will be mailed to you.To know more about the responsibilities of an Earth Ambassador
Earth Ambassador Applications are currently closed.
Below are associated links and documents demonstrating the Authenticity of the Program
- 1.We are listed with UNFCCC. CLICK HERE to know our association.
- 2.We are recognized by Government of India.
- 3.For Program Details and Participant Benefits: CLICK HERE
- This project has been recognized by various authorities by the Government of India.
- 1. Why should I participate?
- It’s an initiative to save our planet. Green (R)evolution program gives you an opportunity to do so.
- 2. Why do we have to pay for the program?
- The amount collected via these programs are utilized for administration purposes such as books,online material, exams fees. Some part of the money is utilized for on ground activites.
- 3. We belong to a Government Institute, Can we participate for free?
- Government institutes, NGOs and schools under the village authorities can have access to the knowledgebase for free. Please send an email to email@example.com for more details.
- 4. I work for an organization and would like to participate in the program, where should I start?
- You can participate, by organizing a workshop by us in your organization or by encouraging your organization to take part in the movement as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity.
- 5. Important dates for the program(College Program)?
- Examination Dates: 15th February, 2020 Onwards.
- When would the participants have to perform the optional Group Activity: Before their Exam Date.
- When would the participants have to finish Plant-a-seed Activity: Before their Exam Date.