The objective of this Program is to portray detailed information on Global Warming along with technical aspects, and let the people understand it in a detailed way, as it’s very important to save our EARTH from GLOBAL WARMING.
PARTICIPATION IS ACCEPTED THROUGH CLIMATE COUNSELLORS AND EARTH AMBASSADORS.
|Age Group||Above 12|
|Schedule||Aug - Nov | Jan - April|
|Accepted through||Climate Counsellor|
|Age Group||Above 12|
|Schedule||May - Aug|
|Accepted through||Earth Ambassador|
Climate Counsellors are College/School Initiators who spreads awareness on Green Revolution Global Certification Program and contributes in actions against Climate Change.To know more about the responsibilities of Climate Counsellor, Click here
For any queries email us at email@example.com
Earth Ambassadors are Public Initiators of Green (R)evolution Public Program. Become an Earth Ambassador to contribute in action against Climate Change. Your application will be screened and further details will be mailed to you. To know more about the responsibilities of an Earth Ambassador, Click here
Earth Ambassador Applications are currently closed.
For queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are associated links and documents demonstrating the Authenticity of the Program
- 1.Listed with UNFCCC. CLICK HERE to see the recognition.
- 2.Recognized by Government of India.
- 3.For Program Details and Participant Benefits: CLICK HERE
- This project has been recognized by various authorities by the Government of India.
- 1. Why should I participate?
- It’s an initiative to save our planet. Green (R)evolution program gives you an opportunity to do so.
- 2. Why do we have to pay for the program?
- The amount collected via these programs are utilized for administration purposes such as online material, exams fees. Some part of the money is utilized for on ground activities. .
- 3. We belong to a Government Institute, Can we participate for free?
- Government institutes, NGOs and schools under the village authorities can have access to the knowledgebase for free. Please send an email to email@example.com for more details.
- 4. I work for an organization and would like to participate in the program, where should I start?
- You can participate, by organizing a workshop by us in your organization or by encouraging your organization to take part in the movement as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity.
- 5. Important dates for the program(Public Program)?
- Examination Dates: 30th June, 2020 Onwards.
- When would the participants have to perform the optional Group Activity: Before their Exam Date.
- When would the participants have to finish Contribute-to the- Cause Activity: Before their Exam Date.